Woollen Socks
Woollen Socks

Woollen Socks

Vendor
Mary & Martha
Regular price
$10.00
Sale price
$10.00
Tax included.
Quantity must be 1 or more

The grey socks are super soft and warm yak yarn socks. The tan socks are also warm and soft, made from camel hair. Both socks are made from approximately 80% pure yak/camel yarn, the other 20% is elastane and lycra to give the socks structure and stretch. Note: These socks will not last as long as sheep wool. The high percentage of natural fibre allows your feet to breathe, minimising sweat and odour. These are lighter socks. 

The socks should fit most adult feet as they are nice and stretchy.